Where to get support
- Start by reading the Ruby2JS Documentation.
- Kick off a discussion on the Discussions Board on GitHub.
There are a bunch of helpful core team and community members available that should be able to point you in the right direction.
If you’re interested in commercial support for Ruby2JS installations, check out:
Ways to contribute
Whether you’re a developer, designer, or overall Ruby2JS enthusiast, there are lots of ways to contribute. Here’s a few ideas:
- Comment on some of the project’s open issues. Have you experienced the same problem? Know a work around? Do you have a suggestion for how the feature could be better?
- Read through the documentation and file a pull request (PR) by forking the Ruby2JS repo on GitHub and adding your changes or suggestions for something that could be improved.
- Browse through the latest discussions and lend a hand answering questions or proposing awesome new features. There’s a good chance other folks are in the same boat as you.
- Help evaluate open pull requests by testing the changes locally and reviewing what’s proposed. Or if you have a PR you’d like to submit for a new feature or a bugfix, we’d be thrilled to evaluate it and guide it through the release cycle.